• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Magazines You Read

Dabs

Registered Member
We have a book store here, 2 actually....my favorite is called Books-A-Million and the other is Barnes & Noble.
They have a huge assortment of magazines....to buy of course, but they also have little seating areas, where people can go in, grab a magazine and sit and read for a bit.
The magazines are lined up all across the back wall.....going from ladies to entertainment to teens to everybody's favorites to men's to sports...yep, even have the Playboy stuff ~LoL~
So, if you had to pick one magazine, which one would you say you read the most often??

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I don't read magazines and so don't buy any.
Seems like internet is the main source of information.
But if I had to pick one, I would buy any fashion or furnishing magazines.

Dabs

Registered Member
I like to buy and read People magazine, but that's about the only one.
What amazes me is, these book stores let people come in, grab a magazine, sit down and read it....and then put it back when they are done ~LoL~
You would think they would want them to "buy" it...but maybe that's a lure to get them to fork over $20 to $30 for a book.
And I have a ick feeling when it comes to magazines.
I wouldn't want to buy one somebody else has already read.
So when I purchase one, I grab one from the middle of the pile~

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I like to buy and read People magazine, but that's about the only one.
What amazes me is, these book stores let people come in, grab a magazine, sit down and read it....and then put it back when they are done ~LoL~
You would think they would want them to "buy" it...but maybe that's a lure to get them to fork over $20 to $30 for a book.
And I have a ick feeling when it comes to magazines.
I wouldn't want to buy one somebody else has already read.
So when I purchase one, I grab one from the middle of the pile~
LOL it's the same with me.

Albanian magazines have a plastic layer on them so you can't open and read them unless you buy them.
While foreign magazines can be read from the beginning to the end and nobody tells you anything.

About People magazine, I like it but the thing is that I read its articles on the internet that's why I never buy it.

konboye

Registered Member
Men's health, Men's fitness and Esquire. TIME magazine too. I get digital editions of a lot of magazines for free. My Details magazine subscription is just useless because they come in late or never. I really need to get the Kindle colored-format when it comes out.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
I stick to car magazines. Top Gear is my staple, but I've been digging into Auto Trader Classics, Hot Rod Magazine, Street Rod Magazine, Car Magazine, Evo, Car and Driver, and Road and Track. I only buy Top Gear, Street Rod, and Road and Track.

I'd buy Playboys, but I keep finding fucking ghost stains in em. :urp:

BigBob

Registered Member
The only ones I buy are the ones I have subscriptions to that get delivered to me every two weeks to a month.

ESPN, Sports Illustrated, Sporting News and Maxim.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I used to get Time and Newsweek but I have Time Mobile on my cell and I cancelled Newsweek. Now it's just The Weekly Standard and Men's Health.

Xeilo

V.I.P.
I just read Zoo, just a basic men's magazine with chicks, cars and technology in it :)

Kanji

Registered Member
I read Men's Health, and Maximum pc mostly. I rarely ever go anywhere to read a good magazine.