• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mafia 2

Xeilo

V.I.P.
Has anyone played this yet? I picked it up the other day and have started playing it. So far it is a pretty awesome game. It has a GTA feeling to it and is well done. I have only played a few hours so far and I am really enjoying the game. I didn't play the first game but by the looks of it this is its own story.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I've only so far downloaded the demo on my PS3. And yeah, it looks awesome. I'm probably gonna go pick it up at EB Games on Tuesday. I think its definitely better than GTA.

Mr-Smith

Registered Member
I played the first Mafia on PS2 a few years back. It was good.
Downloaded the demo for Mafia 2 the other day...

It was quite suprising... the gameplay was great with good graphics. The car control was a huge improvement over the first game.
Impressed enough to buy it?... Maybe. If I find a copy at the right price I'll grab it.

BigBob

Registered Member
I thought the first Mafia was one of the worst games I'd have ever played.. so I'm not too sure I'll pick up the second one. I also heard it wasn't that great myself.