• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Madonna Attacks Bush At Festival

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
BAHAHHAHA NICE.

Now when the scary men in black glasses start appearing, thats when it's time to be worried...

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
No, that's when you turn around and kick them in the groin. Not many singers, groups etc have the balls to do stuff like that. Besides Madonna i've only known Billy Joe Armstrong to say something about Bush.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
For some reason, I'm thinking KickInGroin vs. GunToFace is a bad plan.
And all you ever see of her again is a hushed up story in the paper and a body bag.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Please, Bush doesn't have the balls to do anything at his own will, he has to ask daddy first XD

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
"But I really wanna shoot er up, come on pa, ya'll never let me shoot em up..."
"Son, for the last time, no shooting up the pop culture icons!"

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
LMAO! Yeah like that XD

'But Paaaaa, you let me bomb Iraq and have sexual relations with Tony Blair!'
'Yes, but nobody knows about the Blair thing.'

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

For a fan of Eminem you've seem to have forgot about the song "Mosh" there Pugz.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
That's just telling Bush to do his own fucking dirty work, I haven't listened to Mosh in AGES! That's probably why i forgot about it o_O