Madeline McCan revisit

I was talking about this with a friend and read Wiki' about this and as everyone should know what happened firstly

Madeleine disappeared from a ground floor apartment where the family was staying on the evening of 3 May 2007. The apartment had been rented by the holiday company Mark Warner for the summer season as part of its Ocean Club. The nature of the Ocean Club may have contributed to the disappearance of Madeleine since, because its buildings are spread out across the village, anyone can wander in and out of the holiday areas.[10]
Her parents reported to the police that they had taken Madeleine to their holiday apartment at 18:00, to prepare Madeleine and her two-year-old twin siblings for bed.[11] Then, leaving the apartment unlocked, they had dined with friends approximately 120 metres away at a tapas bar within the Mark Warner Ocean Summer Club.[1] The McCanns said that they were taking turns checking on their children and that at approximately 21:05 Western European Summer Time (WEST) Gerry checked on the children followed by Dr Matthew Oldfield at 21:30.[12] At around 22:00, Kate returned to check on the children and found Madeleine's bed empty and the bedroom window open.
And it says here they were checking up on her. I read the rest of the page and the DOCTOR disappeared from the whole thing!. He disappeared right around the time Maddie was taken around 21:30 and when they mother came back she screamed "THEY have taken her", But who is 'they'!?
, Ususally i think someone would scream "O.M.F.G. SHE'S GONE!" and the first suspect
The Portuguese police disclosed information, on 25 May 2007, about a possible suspect in addition to Mr Murat: this was a reference to a middle-build Caucasian, approximately 178 cm (5 ft 10 in) tall. However, the height of the man was subsequently corrected to that given on the Portuguese press release as 170 cm (5 ft 7 in). The man, aged between 35 and 40, was seen at 21:30 on 3 May,
Was seen around the same time the doctor disappeared. Soo my thoughts are the doctor prob' had kidnapped her!. What do you guys think?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
And I think her mother was involved in this, if she said "they" which means she knows who did it, and they probably escaped to Portugal to seek shelter from 'them'.

This is a very messed up disappearence.

Hanzo_Hattori

For the Horde!
And I think her mother was involved in this, if she said "they" which means she knows who did it, and they probably escaped to Portugal to seek shelter from 'them'.

This is a very messed up disappearence.

I wonder if ANYONE has mentioned the doctor :-o