Madeline McCan revisit

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Hanzo_Hattori, May 31, 2008.

1. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

I was talking about this with a friend and read Wiki' about this and as everyone should know what happened firstly

And it says here they were checking up on her. I read the rest of the page and the DOCTOR disappeared from the whole thing!. He disappeared right around the time Maddie was taken around 21:30 and when they mother came back she screamed "THEY have taken her", But who is 'they'!?
    , Ususally i think someone would scream "O.M.F.G. SHE'S GONE!" and the first suspect
    Was seen around the same time the doctor disappeared. Soo my thoughts are the doctor prob' had kidnapped her!. What do you guys think?

2. padd

padd Registered Member

Do people still have to debate about this? We all know Mad's parents were stupid fucks.

3. Hanzo_Hattori

Well , I'm just saying my thoughts that i think it was the doctor, which i have heard anyone say he was a suspect.

4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

And I think her mother was involved in this, if she said "they" which means she knows who did it, and they probably escaped to Portugal to seek shelter from 'them'.

This is a very messed up disappearence.

5. Hanzo_Hattori

I wonder if ANYONE has mentioned the doctor :-o