Made in China products

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fanonymous, Sep 21, 2009.

1. fanonymous

fanonymous New Member

Is it just my family, or does anybody else (from any country) try to avoid MiC products?

For my mum she says that she'd rather pay a few more cents for a Made in USA peanut butter than a MiC one, because at least she can be sure that she won't die from some weird poisoning. Like the melamine thing.

For me, I'm okay with every country except China. :p

2. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

Yeah i try to avoid it as well... but its virtually impossible nowadays, everything comes from China.

3. fanonymous

fanonymous New Member

Few weeks back in school our Geography teacher was teaching about outsourcing, she showed us a video on Made in China products and the victims of it, and the thing is there are 2 China Chinese students in our class. Hahaha.

4. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I don't pay attention to it.

5. Nick-Aotmzgin

Nick-Aotmzgin Registered Member

i have no diffculteis what so ever purchaseing a chinese product all in all it manufactured in a fine and safe environmental supervision!

6. justwondering

justwondering Registered Member

I try to not buy MIC but its hard cause everything comes from there...and i wasnt always like this just the last year or 2 with everything going on.

7. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

To be honest it's not even something that I think about and I don't really see any reason to think about it. A product is a product and if I like it then I don't care which country it was produced in. I don't see why people would want to avoid stuff from China.

8. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

Its about quality issues nixola... if you get a Chinese product in your hands, and an american (or any other) one you will see the difference immediately.

If i counted the times we receive reports of malfunctioning chinese products...

Last edited: Sep 21, 2009
  9. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I don't usually but I did hear a horrible story on the news a couple of weeks ago regarding sofas manufactured in China. They were bringing people out in horrible rashes - some of which spread to the whole body.

10. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Hm I guess. I've probably had problems with Chinese products in the past but just not realised that they were Chinese made.