Made in China products

Is it just my family, or does anybody else (from any country) try to avoid MiC products?

For my mum she says that she'd rather pay a few more cents for a Made in USA peanut butter than a MiC one, because at least she can be sure that she won't die from some weird poisoning. Like the melamine thing.

For me, I'm okay with every country except China. :p

Few weeks back in school our Geography teacher was teaching about outsourcing, she showed us a video on Made in China products and the victims of it, and the thing is there are 2 China Chinese students in our class. Hahaha.

justwondering

Registered Member
I try to not buy MIC but its hard cause everything comes from there...and i wasnt always like this just the last year or 2 with everything going on.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
To be honest it's not even something that I think about and I don't really see any reason to think about it. A product is a product and if I like it then I don't care which country it was produced in. I don't see why people would want to avoid stuff from China.

Mihael_langley

Formerly "Maikeru"
Its about quality issues nixola... if you get a Chinese product in your hands, and an american (or any other) one you will see the difference immediately.

If i counted the times we receive reports of malfunctioning chinese products...

Last edited:

Bliss

Sally Twit
I don't usually but I did hear a horrible story on the news a couple of weeks ago regarding sofas manufactured in China. They were bringing people out in horrible rashes - some of which spread to the whole body.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Its about quality issues nixola... if you get a Chinese product in your hands, and an american (or any other) one you will see the difference immediately.

If i counted the times we receive reports of malfunctioning chinese products...

Hm I guess. I've probably had problems with Chinese products in the past but just not realised that they were Chinese made.