Made a slight modification...

Discussion in 'Collector's Corner' started by pro2A, Aug 27, 2009.

1. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

To my shotgun! :)

Before (Fixed stock / 28' barrel):
    [​IMG]

After (Collapsible stock / 18.5' barrel):
    [​IMG]

Time to go zombie hunting :D

Last edited: Aug 27, 2009

2. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

Nice. :thumbsup:

Hey, are you a leftie or a rightie, just out of interest?

3. pro2A

Right... I know I know, the shell holder is on the wrong side. I changed it after the photo when I realized it didn't work so well on that side :lol:

4. Chaos

:lol:

Well I prefer the new stock to the old one. Does the new barrel effect the firing?

5. pro2A

Sorta. The 18.5' barrel is more for easy maneuverability in the house. There is no sense in a 28' barrel bumping into walls, going down the stairs and such. The longer barrels are better for hunting. Any size barrel, especially an 18'5 inch wont make a difference at a few feet (self-defense situation) only at longer ranges will it make a difference.

6. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Heh this probably isn't the right place to post this...but I met someone over the weekend that collects guns and has over 400, and just spent the last 2 1/2 years getting a permit just so he could import 1 gun. And I thought Pro was a complete gun nut, but this guy...just wow :lol:

7. pro2A

I laugh when people call me a gun nut. There are people out there that make me look like a noob when it comes to guns. On a scale of 1-10, 1 being a novice gun owner; owning maybe one or two guns collecting dust in a closet and 10 being Charlton Heston... I'd say I'm about a low 4...

8. Chaos

Do you use it for hunting or anything?

9. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Oh man nice.

Isn't 18" the shortest legal length? I guess that 10" is a lot for helping with maneuverability.

I don't think you're a gun nut...

10. pro2A

Yup. I can convert it back just as easy. The barrel pops off in about 2 seconds. I have to release a few bolts from the stock and pop the new one on.

The first pic is for hunting turkeys... the second is for hunting thugs :)
    ------

18' inch is the shortest legal length I can buy without any bullshit. Anything under 18' is "legal" you just have to get a class III stamp and go thru a bunch of ATF crap to get it.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2009