To my shotgun! :)

Before (Fixed stock / 28' barrel):

After (Collapsible stock / 18.5' barrel):

Time to go zombie hunting :D

Last edited:

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Nice. :thumbsup:

Hey, are you a leftie or a rightie, just out of interest?
Right... I know I know, the shell holder is on the wrong side. I changed it after the photo when I realized it didn't work so well on that side :lol:

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Sorta. The 18.5' barrel is more for easy maneuverability in the house. There is no sense in a 28' barrel bumping into walls, going down the stairs and such. The longer barrels are better for hunting. Any size barrel, especially an 18'5 inch wont make a difference at a few feet (self-defense situation) only at longer ranges will it make a difference.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Heh this probably isn't the right place to post this...but I met someone over the weekend that collects guns and has over 400, and just spent the last 2 1/2 years getting a permit just so he could import 1 gun. And I thought Pro was a complete gun nut, but this guy...just wow :lol:

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Heh this probably isn't the right place to post this...but I met someone over the weekend that collects guns and has over 400, and just spent the last 2 1/2 years getting a permit just so he could import 1 gun. And I thought Pro was a complete gun nut, but this guy...just wow :lol:
I laugh when people call me a gun nut. There are people out there that make me look like a noob when it comes to guns. On a scale of 1-10, 1 being a novice gun owner; owning maybe one or two guns collecting dust in a closet and 10 being Charlton Heston... I'd say I'm about a low 4...

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Oh man nice.

Isn't 18" the shortest legal length? I guess that 10" is a lot for helping with maneuverability.

I don't think you're a gun nut...

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Do you use it for hunting or anything?
Yup. I can convert it back just as easy. The barrel pops off in about 2 seconds. I have to release a few bolts from the stock and pop the new one on.

The first pic is for hunting turkeys... the second is for hunting thugs :)
------
Oh man nice.

Isn't 18" the shortest legal length? I guess that 10" is a lot for helping with maneuverability.

I don't think you're a gun nut...

18' inch is the shortest legal length I can buy without any bullshit. Anything under 18' is "legal" you just have to get a class III stamp and go thru a bunch of ATF crap to get it.

Last edited: