PlayStation 3 madden or ncaa?

cheezer465

Registered Member
what would u rather play madden or ncaa? i would wanna play madden a little more.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Neither, and I'll tell you why. EA's football mechanics are horrible. They're too worried about keeping their player's shininess than the actual game play.

Go get All Pro Football 2k8. It has everything you could want in a football game, and hundreds of great, retired players.

Gwiz

Registered Member
I do agree with Steve that Ea's mechanics are horrible. If I had a choice, I would go with Madden becuase I'm more familiar with the NFL rules than college. I remember several years back I brought ncaa to hold me over till madden. Madden has superior graphics and gameplay between the two;however, having played madden for 10+ years, it looks the same every year. It's too bad that Seaga cant have a NFL game since its exclusive to EA for several more years. 2k5 and 2k6 were awesome and were better than Madden.

Gwiz

Registered Member
Steve, I could be wrong. I think 2k6 sold for like $19.99 and the cover was a Warren Sapp close up. During gameplay, you can playa s a player from a helmet view (you're inside a helmet). It took a lot of getting used to and the graphics were superior to Madden. However, online play was horrible as you don't see more than 10 people online playing at one time in ciomparison to Madden where they were at least 100 players at one time. But at $19.99, you can't beat the price

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I don't mean offense, but I think you might be wrong. 2k4 was the game that had Sapp on the cover, so it looks like there never was a 2K6. I still can't wait for All Pro Football, though, it's going to be a great football game.

Last edited:

CaliforniaSteve

Registered Member
GWIZ, Warren Sapp was on the cover of 2k4. It was the first year that the first person helmet cam was implemented into the game, which carried over into 2k5. Also, it was 2k5 that had the $19.99 price tag. I know this because I hate madden, and have bought nothing but 2k games since they've been in existence.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I never heard of All Pro Football. From everything I've heard of EA's football games, they are the most popular by far. Sure that doesn't necessarily mean they are the best, but at least they are marketed like nobodies business.