• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Madden NFL 13

knickstape2107

Registered Member
I know this game is old now and Madden 25 is now out, but if you played Madden 13, you could still contribute. This post is about Madden 13 and the draft classes. Has anyone had the class with Jakari Christmas? I am on that now and scouting. Share what you know about the class.
NOTE: DON'T POST RATINGS OF THE PLAYERS. I DON'T WANT SPOILERS. JUST SIMPLE INFORMATION. LIKE WHO YOU ARE TARGETING AND WHO IS A GOOD PLAYER AT A ROLE.
For example, one player I'm targeting, well 2, are Ransford Dozier and Johnathan Nicolopulos. Both are ROLB. Don't share their ratings or anything. And by that I mean their overall ratings. I want to be able to scout these players. Btw, if anyone has already done this class, did anyone draft Corey Washington(WR)?