• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Madden 12... why not?

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I usually rent the new one every year. I like to test out the new features but never feel like paying the full $60 for it. It'll be no different this year. I was hoping Vick would win it, but if the curse is real, maybe it's best he didn't. Haha.

BigBob

Registered Member
I'm not surprised that Hillis one. He was a very successful WHITE running back and that alone got him the votes he needed. Including all of the Vick haters and the Clevland fans, I can see how he got it. Had EA done it the way they normally did it, he wouldn't have done it but I like the new way.

I get it every year. I make sure I'm one of the first to know what's going on with the games. The new features, etc. I say I won't get it, but I will. Once 2K comes back once the NFL Exclusive Licence expires in 2013, then I'll be back over playing 2K.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I haven't gotten Madden since 2009 but I am thinking it's about time to get the updated game.

Usually from year to year there aren't enough changes to make me wanna buy it but three years is long enough.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I'm not surprised that Hillis one. He was a very successful WHITE running back and that alone got him the votes he needed. Including all of the Vick haters and the Clevland fans, I can see how he got it. Had EA done it the way they normally did it, he wouldn't have done it but I like the new way..
If EA had its way, Rodgers or Vick would have had the cover, no lie.

BigBob

Registered Member
If EA had its way, Rodgers or Vick would have had the cover, no lie.
I would've been shocked if they hadn't given it to Rodgers. If they had their way, Vick wouldn't have made it out of the first round. Tom Brady still needs a cover, period.