• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

XBOX Original Madden 07 broadcast(sideline) view

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddengamer_66

Registered Member
Anybody have an idea on how to turn this view off? I turned it on by accident and now I can't find a way to turn it off, pretty much because I don't know how i turned it on... so if you know how, please tell me....

maddengamer_66

Registered Member
ok, its obvious no one has any clue, and if they do, theyd like to torture me by not telling me (shame on you, mean people)....

you can go ahead and close this if youd like...

maddengamer_66

Registered Member
ok, i figured it out, so for anyone was angry like me at this feature:
To TURN ON OR TURN OFF SIDELINE VIEW IN MADDEN 07 IN THE SUPERSTAR MODE OR ONE PLAYER MODE:
hit start, and use the L and R triggers to toggle, youll see in the lower right hand side of the start menu itll switch between player and CPU...
obviously, keep it on player to keep the sideline view off, put it on CPU for the sideline view to be enabled...

close thread please... thank you...

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Glad you figured it out. Sorry I didn't know the answer but I haven't played Madden games for a few years. :(

Thanks for sharing the solution though! :D

Thread closed as requested. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.