Macho King/Man

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
In recent Raw episodes Shawn Michaels has been saying that he's Mr. Wrestlemania, which is sort of true, but you can also make a case for Macho King/Man. He had many great matches at Wrestlemania, he actually had one of the best match of all time at Wrestlemania 3,

I've always been a fan of Macho King/Man, he was very talented in the ring, and was one of the most popular and best wrestlers in the 80's and early 90's.

What are your thoughts of Randy Savage from the WWF days only, and do you think he could actually be Mr. Wrestlemania?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I don't have much love for Shawn's "Mr. Wrestlemania" title. I don't know that I'd necessarily give it to Savage, but conferring such a grandiose moniker to HBK above all others just seems like so much hype to me.

wooly

I am the woolrus
I haven't seen as much of Randy Savage as i would other wrestlers (probably because of the WWE refusal to acknowledge him for the better part of the 15 years) but most of what i've seen has been his Wrestlemania moments, and he could raise a roof as good as anyone. He had that same sort of aura about him that Hulk Hogan did and i think if he hadn't left for WCW the same year as Hogan (under whatever circumstances he did leave in) he definitely could have taken over from Hogan as Mr.Wrestlemania. Him and Hogan were probably the two biggest things in the business at the time, he was extremely over with the fans and he was a great wrestler.