Macbeth

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
What does everyone think of Shakespear's Macbeth?

I studied it in high school for my coursework and i loved it. The dialogue can be hard to follow at times but it's a brilliant play. Lady Macbeth's insanity was creative as was the witches visions.

It's a good play, even though it was a lie.

I couldn't really get into Macbeth as easily as any of Shakespeare's other man works. It was still a good story; just never really enjoyed it as much.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I loved Macbeth, haha even acted in a Macbeth play, so its the shit since I was in it.

pugs has a hard time gettin that the shit concept down lol

i personally hated it...

Ã

Æshættr

Yeah, I really didn't like this book. I've yet to read anything by Shakespere that I like. I just don't like the style or the way the characters seem to beg for bad things to happen.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
____BLuR____ said:
pugs has a hard time gettin that the shit concept down lol

i personally hated it...
You lot and your weird US lingo >< I should start talking proper British....if i knew how o_O

Æshættr said:
Yeah, I really didn't like this book. I've yet to read anything by Shakespere that I like. I just don't like the style or the way the characters seem to beg for bad things to happen.
Only L. Macbeth wanted bad things to happen, she called on the evil spirits to help her. With Macbeth, it was his destany...that and he had it coming.

lol the movie was even worse than the book...the witches were so cheesy.

and yea im sure british lingo is worse than ours