• PC

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mist3r_j3sus

Registered Member
Which type of machine are you surfing the net on with right now? I am using a MacBook Pro... its my newest toy.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Every time I've used a Mac, it just bugs me. I don't know why, they just don't seem as accessible as a PC. I like being able to fool around with my computer and tweak it and it just doesn't seem that workable with a Mac. Call me insensitive, but Macs always make me feel like it may as well be called "Fisher Price: My First Computer."

I'm a gamer and a geek, so I'd rather have a PC. Hands down.

mist3r_j3sus

Registered Member
The Macs now have a program called boot camp, its standard on all Macs shipping with Leopard as the OS, and this program lets you install Vista or XP on the Mac so you can have the best of both worlds!

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
The Macs now have a program called boot camp, its standard on all Macs shipping with Leopard as the OS, and this program lets you install Vista or XP on the Mac so you can have the best of both worlds!
Nah, not worth it. I've yet to see a reason to own a Mac outside of making movies and even then, a good PC can be just as good. Macs don't have any real positives to me.

mist3r_j3sus

Registered Member
Nah, not worth it. I've yet to see a reason to own a Mac outside of making movies and even then, a good PC can be just as good. Macs don't have any real positives to me.
true a good pc can do that... but the software to make movies and music and edit photos comes free with all Macs. If I were to build a PC to match my Mac Pro and then spend the money to get the required software I bet it would be more than the Mac...

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I use a PC due to the fact I'm a gamer. There's really no point in me using a Mac, because as far as I know, there really isn't much you can do with a Mac as far as the hardware goes. A standard home-built PC, I can do whatever I want with the hardware; more RAM, new mobo & processor, water cooling, etc. A Mac, however, you're pretty much stuck with what you get.

It's similar to why I use Windows over Linux. I like Linux, I really do. It's just that there's little to no official gaming support for it at all. I suppose I could make a dual boot system, but then I'll just end up using Windows for everything. And if I use a virtual machine to run Windows through Linux, I might as well just install Windows itself.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I use PC it's what I've always had. mac looks cool though, I'd be willing to try it if only i had the money for a mac.