(m) & (m)'s

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Bjarki, Feb 22, 2009.

?

Your favourite?

1. Plain

24.0%
  2. Peanut

36.0%
  3. Crispy

12.0%
  4. Mini

4.0%
  5. Peanut Butter

20.0%
  6. Other (specify)

4.0%
  1. Bjarki

Bjarki Registered Member

2. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I love the plain old regular ones. But I don't think i've tried any others

3. Bjarki

Bjarki Registered Member

I have to admit it was a close call for me as well.

When I was young I ate them at my grandparents, yummie :wub:

4. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

I love the ones with peanut butter and peanuts. I love the minis too. It was hard for me to choose though.

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Peanut for sure. They are all good but peanut m&m's are definitely the best if you ask me.

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Peanut M&M's are probably my favorite. I like peanut butter and regular, too.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Even though I prefer smarties over MnM's, it's sort of the same thing but a bit different then MnM's here in Canada. I have to go with the peanut butter flavor. I am big fan of MnM's and Peanut Butter, combine them together and they make a great combination.

8. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

I'm the of kind of person who enjoys the simple things in life. So plain M&Ms my favourite!

9. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

I love the ones with the peanuts in them, they are they best I think fo staying delicious and you also have something to look forward to when you're done with the chocolate.....the peanut. I do like the regular chocolates too, but I like the ones with the peanuts more!

~Shwa

10. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I guess I never thought of it that way. I just chew them and move on to the next handful. All in one type of deal. :lol: