• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

M. J. Get Out Of Jail Free Card

1_ares_1

Registered Member

doubles2004

Registered Member
Well the sicko is free once again ... Yep i saw him throw it out the window and was laughin when he did it..I hope this works out for you and ya make tons of money,,Im watching good luck

1_ares_1

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Well the sicko is free once again ... Yep i saw him throw it out the window and was laughin when he did it..I hope this works out for you and ya make tons of money,,Im watching good luck
AAAHHAHAhahahhahahHAHAHHhahhahha! You SAW it? Wooweeee! I thought I was the only one! ahahhahaa!

doubles2004

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
AAAHHAHAhahahhahahHAHAHHhahhahha! You SAW it? Wooweeee! I thought I was the only one! ahahhahaa!

Nope you were not the only one i was there . :lol: He might should have saved it though :lol:

kromsales

Registered Member
Good one!! I am watching!!! :) Sent ya a question too! Well really a statement LOL

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL............Hey I'm watching too and sent ya a question! LOL

Nanner

Registered Member
Watching too :)

...thousand one, thousand two, thousand three.....has it been 60 seconds yet?

TGirl

Registered Member
I am watching ares...time for some questions???? lol

1_ares_1

Registered Member
TGirl said:
I am watching ares...time for some questions???? lol
Sure Trina, Q's and comments on this one are a real blast! Thanks SOOOO much to the rest of you who have sent me some really great stuff to post... I expected some strong thoughts and opinions on this and so far I was correct. Know that I am going to post every single one (both sides)until it reaches it's ebay limit. Of course since IT'S MY AUCTION I get to answer my way! Hehehe! :mad: You all know how I feel about it! I hope this one gets seen... It's just my way of showing how I feel about him.