• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Lying Billionaire Was Teenage Hooker and Never Molested as a Child

Rapier

V.I.P.
Says old white people need to die. What should become of this racist?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who and what are you talking about?

Rapier

V.I.P.
Say what? You don't have access to google?

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I googled the title of this thread and the 1st result was a story about Bill Clinton. lol. Guess not who you were talking about but funny still.

Rapier

V.I.P.
I googled the title of this thread and the 1st result was a story about Bill Clinton. lol. Guess not who you were talking about but funny still.
Says old white people need to die. What should become of this racist?
I wouldn't have googled the title.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Link the story, champ.

You don't start a discussion about something you refuse to share.

Rapier

V.I.P.
Link the story, champ.

You don't start a discussion about something you refuse to share.
There's no link champo. Just rack your brain for once and figure out what female billionaire I'm citing for discussion.

Last edited:

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
It doesn't work this way.

You either link a story and give us something to discuss or you don't make a thread. This isn't grade school, we're not playing games with you even if you are with us.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Say what? You don't have access to google?
Yes I do but you started the thread so it is up to you to provide the link. No one has time to play guessing games with you.

Rapier

V.I.P.
Wow. You really can't figure out who is the female billionaire who made the racist comment
old white people need to die?
There is no freaking link. It's a topic for discussion.