• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Lurking

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ok sorry everyone, I have been a bit busy with OFFLINE things (believe it or not I do have a life, or at least try to) recently. Friends are back from college for the summer, so I am taking time to make sure to do things with them as much as possible since I hardly see them the rest of the year. Some of them hadn't even talked with me since the whole Forehead thing so there was some catching up to do. Anyway, I am still here. There are some changes I am working on and getting planned for the near future, but until then, things seem to be going fine so I'm not going to kill my social life over it. :)

Right now I'm not doing any advertising for this site, but after the changes are made, expect to see traffic pick up again. By then I will have to have less of a life offline so I can have time to keep up with things here. :) I will be around. :D

TGirl

Registered Member
Well we will wait patiently for your return...have fun with your friends....these are important times....

ITS SUMMER!!! WOOOHOOOOO

~Trina~

nani1987

Registered Member
Yes I agree have a social life, I am already married with kids and I lived my life.. You gotta have a life too.... heck you only 21 once so make some (your choice) some smart wild memories.......lol enjoy and don't sweat the little stuff.. Just be careful and have fun...........................it is the meaning of youth nani

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Now who will I whine too? ahahahhahaa! Have a happy happy summer!

See you in September... see you when the summers thru...will I see you in September? of lose you to a summer love?

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
*breaks out into song* Summer lovin' had me a blast... Summer lovin' happened so faaasssttt...

Ok, so I'm not much of a John Travolta :p We'll see ya when ya get back Andrew ;) I'm also on summer break, been lurking through the boards as well... My mom is using the computer at night and reading what everyone posts :p So, that means my time is usually in the morning. I'll be heading home around JUne 30th WOOT.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I look forward to seeing you back here on a regular basis! In the meantime, make some wonderful memories, life is too short not to do that which gives you the most pleasure! (oooooh that was a good one, where's a pen, gotta write that down)!

...........most pleasure! (okay all done)! Have a wonderful summer! :D

Julie

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
I look forward to seeing you back here on a regular basis! In the meantime, make some wonderful memories, life is too short not to do that which gives you the most pleasure! (oooooh that was a good one, where's a pen, gotta write that down)!

...........most pleasure! (okay all done)! Have a wonderful summer! :D
That is a good one Denise! And right now your posts total 666...you evil thing! J/K Hahahaha!

Andrew, I'm with everyone else...it's summer & you should be having some FUN! Enjoy your time with your friends!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ThaVeileLadie Introductions 23
S Introductions 9
N Introductions 4