• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Luol Deng signs Miami

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
@WojYahooNBA: Free agent forward Luol Deng has agreed to a two-year, $20 million deal with the Miami Heat, league source tells Yahoo Sports.
Great pick up for the Heat. Deng does everything on the court.

Pretty funny that when Deng was at Duke he was the second ranked prospect, after LeBron James.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Good signing for the Heat. Not as good as LeBron obviously, but he is a good defender and decent offensively. Wade is on the decline and though Bosh is good, he's not a superstar. Deng will help the Heat.

smh122

Registered Member
It's quite possible at the end of the summer, Miami could lose LeBron and still have a better team on paper than the Cavs..Pat Riley is amazing

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Next year will tell us who the Heat are and what the future will be period. East balance will be much stronger than last year. I can't wait to see how it plays out and if the Raptors are for real and how the players and organization will respond after the year they had.

Snowball22

Good pick up for the Heat...coming from a Chicago Bulls fan he is one of the best defenders in the league. probably won't stay long there but who knows. I can see him later down the road being a Bulls again if the money is right

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Deng to the Heat keeps them in contention in the wide open East.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V NBA 16
Babe_Ruth NBA 4
Babe_Ruth NBA 2
Babe_Ruth NBA 6
K NBA 4