• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Lunar Eclipse

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Are you watching it?
What do you think?
If yes, are you watching it from your window or on TV?

for those who want to watch it online.
YouTube - ‫????? Google‬‎

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I went out just after nine to a park near to my house to try to see it and with any luck take photos but it is too cloudy here :(, I am interested in seeing photos and video clips though.

Dabs

Registered Member
No, I'm not watching it, it's only 5:20 p.m. here, not at all dark. Besides, I honestly don't give a shit about the eclipse.

toocool

Registered Member
Are you watching it?
What do you think?
If yes, are you watching it from your window or on TV?

for those who want to watch it online.
YouTube - ‫????? Google‬‎
downloading it so i can speed up the footage (hopefully to about 5 to 10 minutes)

honestly, who's going to watch 4 and half hours of nothing but the moon dissapearing then coming back?!?!?!?!

five minutes, and yeah, you'll see the whole thing better. you can actually SEE it change!

BigBob

Registered Member
downloading it so i can speed up the footage (hopefully to about 5 to 10 minutes)

honestly, who's going to watch 4 and half hours of nothing but the moon dissapearing then coming back?!?!?!?!

five minutes, and yeah, you'll see the whole thing better. you can actually SEE it change!
Lots of people do. Whenever I lived in Florida, whenever there was an eclipse, the entire complex would be watching it.

toocool

Registered Member
Lots of people do. Whenever I lived in Florida, whenever there was an eclipse, the entire complex would be watching it.

but you were watching it LIVE!

Honestly, who's going to watch a full video????

Live, yeah people will watch the whole thing. i 10 second sections, and said "the hell with this video!!! its too long! i'm going to download it, speed it up, THEN watch the full vid, then rate, and comment (possibly subscribe). watching it like this? no way!"

i'd rather spend 4 hours watching it live, or 10 to 15 minutes watching it on video