• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

lulzerz

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I haven't repped cons in a while actually.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
a lot.

especially today.
I don't think that's the answer he wanted. Besides, he negged me already, kind of funny actually:

"Just walked in" and made half a dozen insult threads as fast as you could type. You're hopeless, man. You're flat fucking hopeless. For the love of God, fuck off and fixate on somebody else.
I think you can get an infraction for flaming in a rep, right? Also, dude wins Most Likely to Stalk Another Member and he talks about fixation?

Lols were had.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Merc said:
I don't think that's the answer he wanted.
Yeah, but I wasn't trying to rep you. I meant to say that I've been told to rep spread because I wanted to rep someone I have already repped.

"Just walked in" and made half a dozen insult threads as fast as you could type. You're hopeless, man. You're flat fucking hopeless. For the love of God, fuck off and fixate on somebody else.

God, that was harsh. :shifteyes:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Besides, he negged me already, kind of funny
Pretty funny YOU, considering that I only negged you back.I knew that you would mention my reply without admitting that you negged me first! That's how you are, and that's how you'll always be. Can't you go one day without lying, patting yourself on the back and talking shit on somebody?