Lucrecia Cresent

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Kyo_Muramasa, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Well I just got Final Fantasy 7: Dirge of Cerberus a couple of days ago and I gotta say, it's one of the greatest games I have ever played*gets starry eyed* So for this little occasion I got into a little obsession mode with the cg cutscenes. The first set that I have done for the game if of the one who caused the main character such pain, Lucrecia Cresent*quietly fumes*. I kind of like/hate the woman for what she did but then again she does have some nice scenes in the game. Well anyway enough of my ranting, time to see the set. Here it is:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

C&C plz as always. Complaints will be shot:guns:

2. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

That is a fucking, pimp ass, kick ass, heavenly, mother fucking game! I loved it! Too bad my bros have it now that I was kicked out....damn!

As for the siggy and avie (thats an avie right?), I find then both awsome! Very artistic. I like how she is reaching out. Granted that is the whole gist, but I still like and wanted to comment on it.

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

WHOA!!

I love it. It's farking awsome..great stuff Kyo

One of ur best

4. Kyo_Muramasa

Woot!*hugs Alex* Thankx for saying that it is one of my best, I think so too^^

Lol Kosis, you should of took it when you got kicked out...how could u leave such an awesome game behind?! Yeah, a avie+sig=set which that is an avie above the sig. I thinking about using this anyway for another site of mine too, if I ever get to posting around that one >.> I have no idea how many forums I have joined now 0_0;

Plus believe it or not, this is a stock image that I just spiffed up and I loved the result. Now I gotta go and push out the other one I'm making that might be my new set in a week or so, maybe sooner*shrugs* I don't know >.>;

5. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

What use would it have been living on the streets? Its not like I could have lugged a tv and PS2 with me everywhere. Where would I plug them in at?

6. Kyo_Muramasa

Tch still would of kept the game just in case someone took me in and had a PS2, or since you were on the streets you could of always went to a game store and trade it for cash. Many ways Kosis to have that game with you as an advantage instead of leaving it home.

7. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Alright....that would have been a scenario, but at least I can harrass my bros until the give it over! lol Its not likely they would tho....

8. Omega

Omega Ω

Beautiful, Simple, Amazing, easy on the eyes, perfect.

Love it Kyo

9. Kyo_Muramasa

This is like the best comment I have gotten from you in like....forever >.>

But all just the same, yay!*Victory pose and then dances*