Lucky

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by StroShow, Feb 28, 2010.

1. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

Some people beleive in luck some people thingk it's hogwash. IMO I do beleive luck comes into play. What's the luckiest thing that ever happened to you.

2. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

I do not believe in luck, though I have been pretty fortunate and unfortunate from time to time.
    I can wish people luck, yet I do not believe in wishes either, but I am sure they understand the expression.

3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Well even if I believe that things happen for a reason, I consider myself lucky when good things happen to me. Be it as simple as winning a lottery ticket, being at the right place at the right time, having awesome friends to surround me when I need them the most.

4. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

I do believe in luck. The luckiest thing that happened recently, is when i cheated on an exam and got the maximal grade.

5. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

I'm not sure about Luck...sometimes I think about it, sometimes I'm in the mood to make my own luck. My answer is a big fat "I DUNNNOOOO...."

I do believe things happen for a reason. Maybe luck is some sort of vehicle for that.

6. jereemiah

jereemiah Registered Member

there have been times when i've had an overwhelming good feeling and in these states of bliss, i find that i am what could only be called "Lucky". it doesn't happen with any kind of regularity. but every so often.

fate smiles on some and laughs at others.

jeree