Lucky

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Some people beleive in luck some people thingk it's hogwash. IMO I do beleive luck comes into play. What's the luckiest thing that ever happened to you.

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
I do not believe in luck, though I have been pretty fortunate and unfortunate from time to time.
I can wish people luck, yet I do not believe in wishes either, but I am sure they understand the expression.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Well even if I believe that things happen for a reason, I consider myself lucky when good things happen to me. Be it as simple as winning a lottery ticket, being at the right place at the right time, having awesome friends to surround me when I need them the most.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I do believe in luck. The luckiest thing that happened recently, is when i cheated on an exam and got the maximal grade.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I'm not sure about Luck...sometimes I think about it, sometimes I'm in the mood to make my own luck. My answer is a big fat "I DUNNNOOOO...."

I do believe things happen for a reason. Maybe luck is some sort of vehicle for that.

jereemiah

Registered Member
there have been times when i've had an overwhelming good feeling and in these states of bliss, i find that i am what could only be called "Lucky". it doesn't happen with any kind of regularity. but every so often.

fate smiles on some and laughs at others.

jeree