• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Lucky Victim

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Two brothers were working to restore a Detroit home this week when their lives were suddenly put into extreme danger.
The two men and their friend had just pulled up the home’s driveway in their van. That’s when one of the brothers told WBJK-TV a “young black male, about 30s … walked up to the driver’s window.”

Detroit Gunman Points Gun at Driver, Pulls the Trigger Twice ? He Couldn’t Have Expected What Happened Next | Video | TheBlaze.com
This low life put a gun to this mans head and pulled the trigger but the gun misfired so he pulled it again and it misfired again. The brothers ended up knocking him around a bit, good for them, but the gunman escaped but luckily he lost his wallet so the police were able to find him.

That would have totally freaked me out. It would also make you realize how precious your life was. This man is so lucky to be alive. I bet he is looking at the world through a different pair of eyes. I know I would be.

I don't understand how anyone can put a gun to someone's head that's not trying to harm you and pull the trigger. Some people are just scumbags, they aren't crazy, just scum.

Taliesin

Registered Member
You're right in that it's not a simple case of someone being crazy. This was premeditated. The gunman knew exactly what they were doing, and what they wanted to achieve. It's just fortunate that the gun misfired like it did. I mean, that's just extraordinary!

I think I'd want to beat the tar out of the gunman too, not that I'd have the upper body strength to do so, but still...

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
The guy had every intention to kill him so I think the men showed great restraint not beating him senseless or to death for that.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
That man should count his blessings. He is completely lucky to be alive. I agree that the gunman is nothing but worthless scum. He needs to learn a little respect for his fellow human beings. Maybe he'd learn to respect himself enough not to pull a gun on an innocent man.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Is this why they are trying to repeal the Stand Your Ground law in Michigan? So more innocent people can be shot?
I hope they put that @#$#%#$% in prison for 100 years.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Michigan needs a stand your ground law. The crime rate in Detroit is high and you shouldn't have to face charges if you chose not to run from the punks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
StroShow Hockey 1
Crypticshock Hockey 10
willge87 Baseball 14
T Hockey 3
idisrsly General Discussion 8