Movies Lucky Number Slevin

Italiano

Film Elitist
Has anyone seen this movie yet. I saw it about a week ago and I have to say, it exceeded my expectations.

It was a lot darker than I thought it was going to be, but still a very in depth movie.

Although there were a few spots where I thought there might be a few holes in the movie, like how did the guy who shot Slevin's mother become a cop. But when I think about that one, he did say earlier in the movie that he made deals with the bookie that was assassinated.

It's one of those movies where I'd have to watch it more than once to really absorb it all in.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I'd like to go see this movie. To me anything with Bruce Willis in it is worth watching. He always had pretty cool acton/thrillers. It's like his speciality and he always has a cool prescence when he's on screen.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

This movie looks pretty good, I alway have liked Bruce Willis as well, and this is another of his hitman roles, but looks to be a more serious one.

Italiano

Film Elitist
It is more of a serious movie, but there are a few comic-relief one liners in the movie too.

Like I said, the storyline is a bit more darker than I thought it was going to be.

Italiano

Film Elitist
It is a great movie. I'd recommend this for a Friday night flick any week.

If there's anyone who's seen it who didn't like it, or just doesn't think it looks good, I'd like some feedback, just cause I'm curious to see what you think.

I saw it today...it was great. all the shit you wouldnt expect happened...great acting, great people-getting-shot scenes, you see some tits, plot twists everywhere, it really draws you in. total package movie. hell there is even some comedic parts.