Lucky charms...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AngelsPeak, Aug 6, 2008.

1. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

No, not the cereal.:rolleyes:

Do you have a certain object that you carry around because you think it brings you luck?

I use to have a what I thought was a lucky dime years ago, but I lost it.:-/

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

lol - look on the bright side, somebody else probably found it and now it's their lucky dime.

I use to have a red rabbits foot key chain. One day I was like "Am I serious? Why am I walking about with THIS? It's a foot..." and that's when it went into the garbage. It was just one of those days where I finally realize I didn't need a lucky charm.

3. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Yep I have my Bat logo. I got it on my 13th B-Day (go figure luck #13) and every time I put it on I have one hell of a good day. I don't wear it all the time, only when I go out to the Dirt malls or comic book conventions (don't want to wear out the luck).
    Every time I have worn it to one of those I come back with killer deals and loads of goodies and hard to find stuff (and hardly spent anything to get them).

So yeah, I have a lucky charm.

4. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I had a rabbits foot when I was younger, not really for the luck though, more for the novelty. The only thing I really remember about it was the smell, it was...hmm..different.

5. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Nothing to note really. Most of the things I keep around have sentimental value not necessarily lucky.

I guess the Jolly Roger symbol on the back of my car I see as lucky...I like the symbol and it distinguishes my car...However I am starting to think it makes my car too identifiable for cops to nail me when I am speeding...

6. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

*backs out of the thread since it isn't about the cereal.

On topic though, no I don't have any sort of a lucky charm. I try to make my own luck. Unfortunately it isn't working to well. :(

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't believe in charms, I believe in reality.

Although, I did carry around little things as a child. Coins, keychains, stuff like that.

8. amjhdrummer

amjhdrummer It fell off.

Not that I can say of, no.

Can't think of anything I'd carry all the time (with the exception of phone, wallet, keys, etc)

9. Threefeathers

Threefeathers Registered Member

Yes a lovely purple shiny stone that my teenage son gave me when he was very young. He is almost 17 now and everyday when I see it in my purse it still brings a smile to my face :)

10. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

I used to walk around with a semi precious stone, a tiger's eye and believed it to give me luck.
    I grew up. LOL

Nightserfer, I think your luck with your lucky charm is because you believe it to work that it does, your positive thoughts are what get you lucky.