• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Lucky Charms Mystery

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Hey guys and gals...watch for me?? It's Magically Delicious!

Last edited by a moderator:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I luuuuuuuuv this one!! Must be the irish in me. I'm watching it for ya, now I just have to think of a clever question to ask.

1_ares_1

Registered Member
hmmmm. strange...my live stats went away! It's still up. If It won't work you can always just click my eBay link and check it out.

I also have the Cracker Jacks part 3 up...so check that out too!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
uh oh! what happened? *sniff* maybe system overload lol

Julie

Registered Member
I can still view the auction when I click on the box, even tho it's saying Live Stats are no longer available?

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
hmmm that is really interesting since I noticed that Angel's stat's were still working on her auction :-/

Julie

Registered Member
It's Lucky's evil twin. That evil lil Leprechan is running around ruining everything!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Bunny_roses said:
hmmm that is really interesting since I noticed that Angel's stat's were still working on her auction :-/
Ahhhhh my child (hehehheeee) the perks of premium.:D But you know what? My stats are actually frozen in time. The auction ended yesterday, so Isa thinkin' ANDREW needs to do some fixin'!

Last edited:

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
oh I see......so the perk would be that yours is broken as well but it just looks nicer and is not so obvious :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
StroShow Hockey 1
Crypticshock Hockey 10
idisrsly General Discussion 8
ExpectantlyIronic Bathroom Wall 17
AngelsPeak General Discussion 14