Lucky Charm

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 28, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Do you have a lucky charm. I do mine is a bingo ball a really small one which has number 15 on it, I always have it with me when I play basketball, and usally I have good games with it. the reason why it's my lucky charm is because the first thing I had it with me I won a basketball game for the first time, and since then it's been my luck charm.

2. Blur

Blur iPimp

nah...never have and dont think i will...cause i dont believe things are lucky

3. I suppose the Cross I wear on my neck would count.

4. Babe_Ruth

It could be small things that you dont even realize, like a shirt that you wear, and when you wear it, it brings you luck and you dont even realize it, but hey it's cool, not everyone believes in lucky charms.

5. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

My lucky charm is...a pentagram i don't really wear it anymore cause of college and when i took my GCSE's i kept a little tiger plush in my top pocket ^_^

6. nope cant really say i do have one

7. Emperor

Emperor Guest

I don't think things, as in objects, are lucky in themselves. I have my hat though. It's a hat I got from my friend after he died, and I wear it all the time.

The only thing I can consider "lucky."

8. i consider all my hats lucky :D haha

9. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

hm.. i dont think i have a lucky charm either. i dont think that items can be lucky, but its to have hope ^-^ haha probably sounds stupid but some people just need "lucky" charms to get their confidence up. i used to try to MAKE a charm lucky. lol. i kept thinking that it was lucky until everytime i wore it, i always missed the shot; and when i took it off, i made every shot. -_- lol that was when i was like 8 though. =]

10. Babe_Ruth

Yeah I agree, I know that my Lucky Charm is not lucky it's just that everytime I have it on me something good happens so that's why I say that it's my lucky charm.