• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

LQQK What I got in the mail.....A Penny screw'n a Dime Thanks NIGHT

TGirl

Registered Member
Bunny_roses said:
hmmm maybe we don't really want to know what she would possibly do to break the stand : ) lol

hey now it would not be me breakin the stand it would be the penny trying to make the moves on the dime....if i wake up one morning and the stand is broken There better be little nickles running around

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Yeah I had to seprate the penny and dime..Just kept going at it like little bunnie rabbits. :eek:hno: I found that a touch of rubber cement holds those little suckers on, and out of trouble..

~Night~

TGirl

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
Goodness!! Figures it would be Rubber cement that keeps it safe !!

hahahah BAhahahahahahah ohhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahah I am not using rubber cement...I am hoping for some reproduction going on!!! hahahahah

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
You may just need to get a couple of stands ready ! I here the screw can get pretty wild in Washington !! :lol:

Peeps !! OMG !! Look at her fingernails in the pic !! PURPLE !! Trina... oh Trina... aahahahahahahhahaa !! :D

LOL Purple MY KINDA GAL!! LOLL

TGirl

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
LOL Purple MY KINDA GAL!! LOLL

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nani1987

Registered Member
lol you all are too funny............lol rubber cement oh geesh better check on them to make sure the rubber cement didn't have a hole since.......lol lol they were at it like bunnie.........then you gonna have your hands full..................lol
Nani