• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

LQQK What I got in the mail.....A Penny screw'n a Dime Thanks NIGHT

TGirl

Registered Member
Hey Guys Look what I got just now from the UPS guy....BTW Night Thanks <wink> he was cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

I am the proud owner of the Original...wait listen closely...THE ORIGINAL Penny Screw'n a Dime...Yesssss I have it and NO I ain't resellin it...I know I know you all really wanted it...but to bad!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE OUT BID ME!!!

so here I dreamily looking at my Penny Screw'n a Dime....maybe I should give them some privacy...I bought them hoping there would be mass reproduction going on....I need the extra change!!!

Thank you Night and I love the stand you made for them.....and my little extra bonus......BTW am I missing something or did I need the instructions to make them reproduce???? heheheheh

~Trina~

Attachments

Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Awwwwwww, what a GREAT seller! I LOVE TNBC, they have a set out right now that I am DYING to buy!!!!

Julie

Registered Member
Hahahaha....that's cute!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi and thank you TGirl..My printer is down so as soon as I fix it you will be getting the instructions and COA in the mail....
If you should break your stand let me know and I will replace it for you..
Thanks again

~Night~

doubles2004

Registered Member
Wow Thats great congrats.

TGirl

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
Awwwwwww, what a GREAT seller! I LOVE TNBC, they have a set out right now that I am DYING to buy!!!!

TNBC????..................................

Nightsurfer said:
Hi and thank you TGirl..My printer is down so as soon as I fix it you will be getting the instructions and COA in the mail....
Thanks again

~Night~
Cool Thank you Night

TGirl said:
TNBC????..................................

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh gotcha!!!

Last edited:

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Nightsurfer said:
Thanks again

~Night~
You may just need to get a couple of stands ready ! I here the screw can get pretty wild in Washington !! :lol:

Peeps !! OMG !! Look at her fingernails in the pic !! PURPLE !! Trina... oh Trina... aahahahahahahhahaa !! :D

TGirl

Registered Member
Again..it is not a washington thing to have purple nails...it is a Trina thing.....they do sell it ya know....I didn't just mix something up!! ahhahahahah

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Nightsurfer said:
Thanks again

~Night~

hmmm maybe we don't really want to know what she would possibly do to break the stand : ) lol