Loyal Ninja Wolf is here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hanzo_Hattori, Jun 30, 2007.

1. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

Hello everyone my original online name is Bttr and i hope to have fun here cya later on the forums ;)

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums I am very glad you've decided to join Fusion Central, I am sure that your going to like these forums if you give them a chance. We have a lot of interesting members and interesting topics. I am sure there''s going to be a lot of topics that you'll be interested in. Enjoy yourself and i'll see ya around.

3. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

You came from animeforum didn't you? I'm just curious since that top sig looks like something Nespa would make.....

But anyway welcome to FC! This is a site where you can find anything and everything to talk about and with little restrictions to how you want to say it. This site is one big family so I hope you fit right in. Just don't anger the elders who overlook us and you will be just fine^^

4. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Welcome to FC enjoy the forums.

5. Hanzo_Hattori

Yeah the top sig was made by them XD .And too me bttr is not short for better.

6. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

Hey Hazno, what's goin' on? Welcome to the forums. I usually don't post here, but I am now because you got a kick ass name and own in the Samurai Warrior games.

7. Hanzo_Hattori

Finally someone that knows where i got the name >)

8. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Hello and welcome to fusion.

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Another anime fan. Ahh Well..They are invading

Anyways. I welcome you to Fusion-Central. The best forum on the web.

10. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I almost thought you were just putting up pics at first...

welcome