• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Loving Food

Bliss

Sally Twit
Bit of a random one but a friend of mine was telling me the other day that she loves food so much. She said it's all she thinks about from the moment she wakes up. She likes to plan all of her meals and that is what makes her day go by quick apparently. She said food makes her happy and she likes to see it around her all the time lol. She was worrying me for a bit due to how much she was going on about it. She is really thin so it's not like she is constantly eating food. She said she just likes to think about food.

So, do you think about food a lot, or just at meal times or when you feel hungry?

I never eat in the mornings so I don't think about meals until the afternoon usually. And I don't normally plan ahead what I'm going to have so I'll just think about it at the time.

I only find myself thinking about food when I'm hungry. But this girl is completely obsessed haha.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I think about food 24 hors a day. I'm pretty obsessed with it, even when I'm not hungry. All day I think about what I'll be eating when I get home or what I'll be eating the next day. I talk about food a lot [with my friends] and fantasize about things I wish I could eat at the moment of speaking.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I think about food a lot, haha. Then again, I don't really know what's classed as a lot because I have nothing to compare it to, but I do think about it even when I'm not hungry.

Maybe it's because I eat pretty often throughout the day, from when I wake up to any time up until bedtime. This is because I don't like having big meals as much any more so I just eat much smaller portions but more often. Hence I'm thinking about what to eat more. :dunno:

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I constantly think about food, I'm pretty much obsessed with it. I know some people who eat just because they have to but to me food is something almost always on my mind.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I'm different to you there, Bex. I'd much rather have a bigger main meal and then maybe some fruit or naughty snacks in the evening.

I do think about food when I'm bored, though. Usually at work. Other than that I keep myself busy/entertained and don't think about it unless my tummy has anything to say about it!

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I'm different to you there, Bex. I'd much rather have a bigger main meal and then maybe some fruit or naughty snacks in the evening.
lol, naughty snacks.

Yeah I used to feel the same, but it changed when I started 'cooking' for myself because I don't make the effort with big meals. Easier to do small things. My mum still does them when I'm home though and it is a nice change I suppose.

I would say on average food is probably around third/fourth on my list of things I think about most. Obviously that is extremely subjective and there is no real way of telling...

Impact

V.I.P.
I would say on average food is probably around third/fourth on my list of things I think about most. Obviously that is extremely subjective and there is no real way of telling...
The first being sex, and second being Millz, right? :lol:

I think about food fairly often. I'm one of those crazy people that likes cooking, and finding new recipes so it's something I plan out daily, like what's for dinner and such. Kinda sucks, because thinking about food makes me hungry

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I think about food a lot. I am a very big fan of food. Theres not much that makes me more happy than really good food. Yes, I love food very very much.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
I think of food a lot when I have none lol. But lately I have eaten at a few very fine dinning places and have learned I have a like of expensive foods and think about trying some new foods I do not normally eat.

I usually only eat a small lunch, maybe a salad, then dinner at night.