• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Lover or a ......

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
...... Fucker.

This was actually posed to me by a group of friends I drink with regularly. The group of is usually a mixture of guys and gals, and often sex orientated conversations will arise.
One of the girls posed to each of the blokes the question of whether we were 'lovers or fuckers' -
As in gentle and tender and sweet in bed (lover), or rough and dirty/kinky perhaps (fucker) - you get the idea.

And now I pose the question on here:
Blokes: Are you a lover or a fucker... I guess people can be both, but which do you reckon you are predominantly.

And to the ladies, which do you prefer?

That's it.

Dabs

Registered Member
Both. I like a gent who is tender and caressing and whispers sweet nothings in my ear, while grinding slowly as he takes his time, trying to please. And then I like it when he starts getting a little rough, talking filth, and pounds away. It's great when you find a gent who can go both ways, and be good at each.
I'd call him a fucking lover :)

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Interesting thread haha...

I would definitely be characterized as a lover and not a, uh, fucker. I mean we've all that some of a nasty side in us or whatever you wanna call it but for the sake of the thread it's a pretty easy decision for me.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Interesting thread haha...

I would definitely be characterized as a lover and not a, uh, fucker. I mean we've all that some of a nasty side in us or whatever you wanna call it but for the sake of the thread it's a pretty easy decision for me.

haha Kevin can't even bring himself to say the word "fucker".

I'm with Dabs, honestly, a little of both is good. How I want it also depends on the mood I'm in.

not that I'm getting any, but you know, if I were, that's what I'd answer.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
I like a bit more on the rough than not but yeah a mix is always good.

Like I don't want to end up in bruises or anything but at the same time it's gotta be exciting. :)

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I have to say both, because both are in my personality. Nothing too intense (like Kibz mentioned, no bruising involved lol), but there's a time and place for everything. And both styles can convey love.

But yeah, I'm a big romantic but I also (like most) have that "F***er" side to me.

Diederick

Registered Member
Lover, without a doubt. The emotional aspect of sex is important to me, meaningless sex happens, but never seems to satisfy. Rough and kinky sex seems entirely a-romantic to me.

Besides that I am just too gentle a person for rough, kinky sex.

Impact

V.I.P.
Well, i'm going against the majority here, I definitely like a fucker, as you put it. The mix I want is 95% kinky, 5% lover. I know if I wake up with bruises then it was a good time.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Neither. I'm still a virgin...

I'd guess that if/when I do start having sex, I'd probably be about a 50/50 split. Nothing too rough or anything though.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I don't know. I haven't tested myself yet.
I think of myself as more of a lover type but I guess there would be moments where I could be an effer lol but that would require me to be in an extremely turned on mood for that. :lol: