Loveless

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Has anyone read the manga or seen the anime? For one it's not for the average person if they don't like same gender relationships but it funny all the same. The main characters are Ritsuka and Soubi and how slowly their relationship for one another grows as Ritsuka starts to understand Soubi alot more and opens up to him. I am a huge fan of Loveless and like it alot though the first time I saw it I was kinda creeped out about it until I got to understand it more. So voice ur thoughts about it...I wanna hear them^^

C

Chaos42

to be honest i saw the first episode i was confused as can be

i am going to rent it when it gets back in to the rental shop at teh same time

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Hmmm.....The introduction of the characters are made, Soubi and Ritsuka do "something" and then have their first battle against Breathless, a whole new cloud of mystery revolves around Ritsuka's older Brother's death, and u get to know alittle more about the five senses. U gotta read the book to really understand it cause just telling is not as much information as u getting the book and finding out for urself sadly :-\

C

Chaos42

ok sounds moderatly interesting i am very sceptical about this one

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Though be warned if u don't like yoai then don't read the manga Chaos cause the main characters are gay >>; But it doesn't ruin the awesomeness of the story