LOVE

Hissa

Registered Member
(love)....
How do you define this word?
When someone says to you ’ I love you ’....does this phrase ( I love you) prove his love is true?
How do you know if someone loves you?
Is love nothing but some simple words we say to each other?
Tell me guys what you think...

akefuyung

Registered Member
I'll be the one to break the ice on this. Love......hmmm I couldn't speak for all the men myself but some of us tend to abuse this word so much it act a retreat and resort for an excuse to insure the quality of the relationship. Love is something people will eventually find out and some may just seek out to find some feel that they are blessed with it. Love is everywhere it is a matter whether some may acknowledge it. Love can be from your mom. Love can be from your friends it is the persons individual on how they perceive it. But to me Love is a strong word as much as Hate. I don't use the word hate nor do I use the word Love unless I really have a strong like or dislike. Just like hate, love is a strong word. So my conclusion it is something to not be flaunt with. It is powerful.

Hissa

Registered Member
I'll be the one to break the ice on this. Love......hmmm I couldn't speak for all the men myself but some of us tend to abuse this word so much it act a retreat and resort for an excuse to insure the quality of the relationship. Love is something people will eventually find out and some may just seek out to find some feel that they are blessed with it. Love is everywhere it is a matter whether some may acknowledge it. Love can be from your mom. Love can be from your friends it is the persons individual on how they perceive it. But to me Love is a strong word as much as Hate. I don't use the word hate nor do I use the word Love unless I really have a strong like or dislike. Just like hate, love is a strong word. So my conclusion it is something to not be flaunt with. It is powerful.
I agree with you..
love is really a strong word...

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
How do you define this word?

Generally speaking, I would define love as a strong positive emotion of regard and affection but the determinant is, the context in which it is being used.

When someone says to you ’ I love you ’....does this phrase ( I love you) prove his love is true?

Not necessarily. Even though the words may be conveyed in the most convincing way possible, the proof is in the actions portrayed by the said individual. People have always figured a way to manipulate the use of the words " I love you" but their actions eventually expose their heart, true feelings or intentions.

How do you know if someone loves you?

This boils down to how they treat you; how sensitive they are to your needs/concerns, their willingness to care, forge a relationship despite the odds, compromise, commit,......etc.

Is love nothing but some simple words we say to each other?

Love is far more than just simple words uttered.........its comprehension, way beyond our imagination but somehow, it is typically reflected in our actions towards our self and each other.

musaid

Registered Member
love is a strong feelings
and in my opinion
if any one listen to these word
it's directly makes his heart Beating so fast
its not a normal word
and all of us waiting to hear it
from the one we love

hissa
thx for sharing us the topic
good luck

Last edited by a moderator:

Hissa

Registered Member
Love is just a word.

But feeling pain when they feel pain and not feeling better until they do, to me is love.
I agree with you,Constantine..
If you really love someone you must feel his pain & sadness..
You must care about him & never leave him alone..

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Well, people need their space. Smothering them won't foster a loving relationship. You have to understand that while you both want to be each others' brightest point in your lives, that they also have things they like and that time alone here and there is only healthy.

Hissa

Registered Member
Well, people need their space. Smothering them won't foster a loving relationship. You have to understand that while you both want to be each others' brightest point in your lives, that they also have things they like and that time alone here and there is only healthy.
Well,I want to say that what I meant is that if you care about someone..then you should be near him when he needs you..
Anyway...thank you,Constantine..

Tucker

Lion Rampant
There must be more to love than empathy and consideration. After all, when does a newborn baby begin to love his mother? Certainly before he knows anything of her pain.

I don't think there will ever be a single definition that satisfies everyone. There are more shades of love than there are people living in the world.