Love.....

Love is a wonderful gift from God….. And we must preserve it…..
For sure there is no other feeling like being loved, the feeling where you win always and there is nothing to lose. The very thought of being loved enlightens you, you have no fear, you live and you see well in everything. Love transforms a person completely; the sense of being loved can’t be compared to anything else on this planet…...
Can there be a feeling like this?… or even closer to this?……
One can feel all kind of emotions when he/she is in love, even the emotions you never thought you could feel. People who have fallen in love know this very well, as their world would have become so dreamy, they would have done things that doesn’t make any sense to anybody else.
You listen to your heart; you do what you want to do.
Love liberates you; it gives you freedom and you can see beyond all materialistic….
We know all these because, we know Love….. :)

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Well, I'll disagree with the "gift from God" part since he does a right fine job of killing his creations even though he supposedly loves us all . . .

I think a problem is that people don't know how to define love. I will admit that even as of this day I'm not 100% sure of myself when it comes to determining love. I know that when my girlfriend hurts, I hurt and that I can't stand the thought of being without her.

Love is a wonderful curse from our mortality….. And we must fight it…..
For sure there is no other feeling like not being loved, the feeling where you lose always and there is nothing to win. The very thought of not being loved depresses you, you have no hope, you die and you see sorrow in everything. Not being loved transforms a person completely; the sense of not being loved can’t be compared to anything else on this planet…...

Can there be a feeling like this?… or even closer to this?……
One can feel all kind of emotions when he/she is not in love, even the emotions you never thought you would want to feel. People who have not fallen in love know this very well, as their world would have become so nightmarish, they would have done things that doesn’t make any sense to anybody else.
You listen to your heart scream; you do nothing
Not being loved imprisons you; it gives you chains and you can see nothing beyond it's cold stone walls….
We know all these because, we know Love….. :)

I'm not emo, but...2 sides to every coin.

That's very depressing lol, you must have had a bad love life.
To be honest, if it's true love, you will hardly experience any of those feelings.

Squeakers

Registered Member
I think love is what you make of it. Yes we all want to be loved, but the best and easiest way to do this is to love everything and everyone around us to get it in return.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Love is the biggest gamble in the world. You risk everything on it, because it's such an unbelievable feeling of joy and happiness. But what you risk is incredible pain. Is it worth that kind of pain? Perhaps. It's a double or nothing bet, and it's down to the individual to take it or not.

Love can bring great joy or great pain. Like Squeaks said, it's what you yourself make of it.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Not everyone knows love and not everyone believes in God. And if everyone listened to their heart then they wouldn't be stuck making difficult decisions all the time. Many people follow their head instead.