Movies Love To Hate

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Dabs, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Dabs

Dabs Registered Member

Is there an actor or actress that you can't stand??
    Maybe you think they are piss poor at their jobs, but maybe...more sick and tired of hearing about them?!

2. kitchendame

kitchendame Registered Member

I'm probably gonna get dumped on big time for this, but two actors I really don't like are Tom Cruise and Richard Gere.

Both actors are more than competent at their jobs, and I can point to some roles they have done that are really, really good. But they really leave me cold. When I hear they are going to be in a movie I just don't wanna see it. In Richard Gere's case it's because he strikes me as full of himself; in Tom Cruise's, I just keep thinking he was taken over by a pod person. I don't see a person in there.

I understand a kajillion people love these two actors, but not me.

3. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

Michael Cera, he is one of the worst actors of all time, I really don't see the appeal with that fool.

Hiei likes this.
  4. Dabs

Dabs Registered Member

I like Richard Gere.....his first movie I saw was American Gigolo~
    But, I will have to agree, he seems full of himself.
    I am not a big fan of Cameron Diaz, do I don't watch anything that stars her.

5. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Nicholas Cage.

He is just AWFUL in 98% of everything he stars in.

6. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

Steven Segal. I dislike every single of his movies ever made.

7. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

He's a legend!!!

I used to like his stuff when I was a kid, but nowadays, it just hurts to watch. Haha.

8. Dabs

Dabs Registered Member

He stars in his own Tv show now.....he plays a cop, maybe he is one ~LoL~
    He has gained a lot of weight....I don't reckon you watch the show tho....~LoL~....I don't either, but I see it advertised on television a lot.

9. konboye

konboye Registered Member

Robert pattinson-TERRIBLE, he just recite his lines and acts like he is acting.

10. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I imagine he is pretty horrible, but thankfully, I have never seen him in anything outside the first two Twilight movies.