Love or money?

Which will it be?

• Total voters
Simple choice? Maybe not.

If you could only choose one, which would it be?
If you choose money it's with the knowledge that you will never find love. (no it can't be bought)
If you choose love, you'll never have more in life than that.

I choose love.:)

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
An overwhelming part of me wants to pick love because I'm a romantic and the love I've experienced is enough reason for me to choose in such a way. Love may not get you a fancy house, nice cars, or a successful career, but it gets you a kind of satisfaction that just can't be explained.

A tiny part of me however is wanting to pick money, but it's a tiny voice and probably only there because our society relies so heavily on money.

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
Money is overrated.

I can't imagine going through life without love, yet I can sacrifice the material crap we all think we need. Obviously, it's nice having both, but I'd take the love over the money everytime.

Love may not get you a fancy house, nice cars, or a successful career, but it gets you a kind of satisfaction that just can't be explained.

What he said :D, Love for me too!, I have everything i want(I'm not spoiled, either) but I'm not exactly happy too, there is just love missing.

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
I chose love.
I was thinking maybe choosing money and tried to imagine having all the wealth I need and saw that it is an empty kind of life. Love is so much more important and satisfying, it gives you a warm feeling of being needed and needing someone.. it's so much better.

mermaidboy

Registered Member
I think that love, sadly, is becoming an increasingly purchasable commodity these days.

That aside: If I had to choose, I would choose love. Without a doubt. We can live without money, but not without passion or being able to share it with someone else. Screw Maslow. My pyramid is organized differently.

Zing!

Last edited: