Love for Sex, Sex For Love

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by kajinpl, Aug 17, 2008.

1. kajinpl

kajinpl Registered Member

You ever been in a situation or know someone who uses sex in this kind of way? You have the guys or girls who use false love to get sex or think they need to have sex to receive love.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2008

2. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

My friend does. It's horrible. >.< She uses love to get sex.

She's been with... 8 girls in the last five months. She knows them for a few days and suddenly her myspace is nothing but "I love *Insert name of the girl she likes here"

Edit: Actually, if you count the 12 year old she was kind of stalking then it's 9

3. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

Sure I can hook you up, just send me some contact details!

I think Bliss' manager falls under the sex for love catagory though. I'm sure she'll share the story later. :) There seem to be many like minded people around so good luck to them (ref; see Friday night in town centre). Seems artificial, hollow and soul draining imo but perhaps the fun overpowers it. Everyone has a reason for being the way they are but I'd like to see attempts vs success charts. For every girl, there's a good 50 lads ready to apply. As Bush once said; bang me with fake love, shame on -- shame on you. Bang me -- you can't get banged again!

:-o!

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I know guys and girls who would use false love to satisfy their sexual needs. It's not just a guy thing.

However, for the second part, I only know of girls trapped by this feeling of having to engage in sexual intercourse to receive love. Apparently their partners say "to prove your love..." :rolleyes: - then they do it, and the dude is happy and nice to them.

5. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Basically she will go out on a date with someone almost every weekend (sometimes on weekdays also) and will have sex with them. It doesn't matter how long she's known them either - she has absolutely no morals. I honestly think she's addicted to sex because she's only ever had one serious relationship, and that ended tragically.
    She's started on the guys at work now also. She's even gone out on her lunch break with someone from work (who has a girlfriend) and ended up kissing him. She does all these things and then comes back to work and shares it with us.
    She complains about being alone but she never goes on more than one date with a guy - even if they've had sex. I think all the guys know she's easy so they just agree to go out with her to get the sex at the end of the date.

I pity her, I really do.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

People wonder why so many people want to teach sex education in schools . . people have such messed up ideas of human relations it's not even funny anymore.

7. Rectify88

Rectify88 Registered Member

It's taken this massive turn for the worst and it's pretty much a widespread epidemic, and people don't make things any easier.