Love Cook

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Kyo_Muramasa, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Yeah well, I had work to do last weekend so sue me >.<; I have to go and redo that darn Firefox tag anyway and I still gotta get Kosis's one done aswell. Buuuuttt I found a pirate tut and remembered that Sui's wasn't done yet so I made one out of it. I couldn't find a good pic of the outfit of Sanji that I wanted, and trust me I was pissed about it too, but I did find him in his pirate outfit one so I'm satisfied at the moment. This is probably one of my most simple sigs besides that Torchman one I made a long time ago....

Anyway here is the tag:

[​IMG]

I hope you like it Sui! Just the same I can always make changes^.^

2. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

I love it. I always love your work. Only thing is my name is hard to see, but oh well. Can you make an avatar?

3. Kyo_Muramasa

Best right now I can do is a cropped avie...

I'll do a better one when I get back if you want a new one besided that.

Yeah, me and your name had a fight here. I wanted it in black to go with the bar and bottom part....but then the S in Sui is in the black bg sorta. I did the best I could though and picking a font was a pain I tell you! ;_;

Give meh a moment on teh avie though, I'll have it up in a sec.

4. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Aw thanks <3 You rock. Like I said it's no big deal, I think everyone can figure out what my s/n is, they don't need my sig to tell them ;) You rock!!!

5. Kyo_Muramasa

Oi I hate rush jobs...but I did try to make it creative as I could!

[​IMG]

Don't even try to read the rubbish, but if you could I think your ego would get another boost from praise XD

Cya when I can Sui! I'll try to post in the morning before I go^.^;

6. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

You better, and you better tell me what it says I'm blind!

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

All I could read from that avatar is "Claw" and "Ghost". Anyways, pretty sweet sig there, the render is perfect and the text is kinda hard to read as well. I love the backround as well. As for the avatar, I recon you could do better when you have enough time, no offence, but that kinda looks horrible.

8. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I like the sig, the avy much less so. /:

9. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member