Love advice

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by garret, Apr 4, 2008.

1. garret

garret SEMPER PI Bitch! Always P

How can I win the girl of my dreams over. she means the world to me but she likes someone else.

2. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

It's a helluva lot easier said than done, eh?

4. Hanzo_Hattori

Very much easier :], Well get to be friends with her, Know he likes, dislikes and You can guess what rolls in from there :D

5. garret

garret SEMPER PI Bitch! Always P

I already know her and everything but she likes someone else how do i steal her away from him? help me out

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Find out what it is that she likes about this other person, then you'll have a starting point at least.

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Stealing isn't a great word to have in mind because you may just end up pissing her off. Be a friend first of all. You can't just come out of the blue like one male lion seeking to dominate another and then win the female.

8. Hanzo_Hattori

Well I came up with this but "Trust,Patience and action(not sexually but would be a bonus) is needed for love"( I know I'm missing something from that saying)

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Don't put yourself in my position, don't go to steal her!!!

You can let them date, and soon they'll get over each other, break up and whatnot. But hold that feelings for her.

She might want to be yours again. You need to gain her trust too.

That's what I am doing with this current chick, waiting. But that doesn't stop me from going out and hooking up though.

10. Hanzo_Hattori

Proves my saying :spin: