Loud music

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
What is one good song (or multiple songs) that sounds best turned all the way up? Not necessarily just rock or rap, but something that has a lot of great musical elements combined in the song that sounds best with both the bass and treble as high as it will go... if that makes sense. Basically something that doesn't sound like crap and runs together smoothly when you have it turned up. A song that is musically consistent and doesn’t change beat or rhythm a lot

An example would be: 30 Seconds to Mars – From Yesterday

His voice, the guitar and drums have a nice mix of both good treble and bass... this song sounds awesome cranked up. Anything by Draughty sounds good loud too

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Easy. My Friends over You - New Found Glory. Always sounds good loud. I always turn this song up in my car.

Other notables that I do that same for:

30 seconds to Mars - The Mission
Sum41 - Underclass Hero
Sum41- Fat Lip
50 cent - In Da Club
Angels and Airwaves - The Adventure
Tubthumping - Chubawumba (sp)

Im sure theres more but those are just a few.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I like this thread! ^^

Robot Rock by Daft Punk....

That song just surges through your body.

Wasted by LP

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I listen to XM and they are pretty good at not overplaying songs... one exception... they over play sugarland on the country stations

Shop Boyz - Party like a rockstar :punk:

I rock out with this in my Mustang... with the 12 inch subs I might add... I make the neighbors down the street wet the bed. lol

Corona

Registered Member
Soil- Pride
Blinded in Chains- Avenged Sevenfold
Riot- Three Days Grace

A lot of Saliva's song are good when played loud. They're a good band for working out.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
The Kill - 30 Seconds to Mars
Move To The Music - The Union Underground
Bombs over Bagdad - Outkast
Rosa Parks - Outkast
Goin' Down - Young Joc

~Shwa'