• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Lots of dicks

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
I mean, ticks.

I have pulled literally 15 ticks off my cat in the last three days. We have never had a problem with ticks like this before. I mean, we used to occasionally have one, but it is extremely weird to pull this many off in such a short period. Is their something wrong, or just dumb luck?

Dabs

Registered Member
Dumb luck for me, as I thought I was coming to a thread about dicks......but it's about ticks.....dicks I know about, ticks I do not ~LoL~
But....I don't know whereabouts you live, but generally, ticks die out in the fall and winter.
Does your cat go outside a lot??
I know when I had a dog, I had a flea problem, damn I hated that!
Maybe check your local pet supply store for tick medicine or shampoo or spray~

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Yeah, we live in a wooded area, but we haven't had a tick on either of our pets all year, until now. I was just wondering whats up with that?

Dabs

Registered Member
I know different climates will be of significance.
When I lived in Ohio, and I had my shih-tzu..he never had fleas or ticks, never!
But when I moved back to Tennessee with him, he became infested as soon as the weather became warmer.
It wasn't so bad during the winter, but during the spring and summer, it was terrible, like fighting a losing battle!
In Ohio, the fleas and ticks would totally die out because of the temps, whereas here in the south, we don't get cold enough to rid them out.
Maybe there is an infestation of ticks or something in your area.
But I know how annoying those things can be on the pets!
Good Luck!