• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Lot of 5 Boys 3T Shortall/Overall Outfits ~Like New~ NR

trees

Registered Member
Wow! They are some cute clothes, Wish I could get them for C.J. ( my grandson) But I will have to pass this time. :( (Good luck )

Julie

Registered Member
Got any lil girlie clothes?

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Nope :( All the lil girlie clothes got passed to my niece. My nephew, though hes 6 months younger than Zak, has already passed him up in size. I got a lanky one LOL He can still wear 18month shorts but can't wear 3T pants cause they are too short, and cant wear 3T shortalls cause he cant get em down in time to go potty LOL

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I just got rid of a ton of girls clothes. If it didn't sell at the garage sale, it went to the Salvation Army.......now if I had known Night was gonna start a classified ad section, I would have tried to trade with someone....always a day late ya know??

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Yup yup! Everyone know Classified lingo? ISO, OBO, WTT and all that good stuff so when I post ads I can do it in 'code' LOL
*60 second rule needs to bite me*

Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
iggyshotthebear said:
Yup yup! Everyone know Classified lingo? ISO, OBO, WTT and all that good stuff so when I post ads I can do it in 'code' LOL
*60 second rule needs to bite me*
I'm thinking some definitions will be needed with those codes....I only know one and I'm hoping it's right!! :D
Maybe Night could make a little blurb at the page bottom explaining all the codes??????

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
*bunny trail* ISO = In Search Of, OBO = Or Best Offer, WTT = Willing To Trade, 4S = For Sale....

Ive had TONS of practice listing with the least amount of characters in teh classifieds LOL