TV Lost: What They Died For - S6 E16

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Last episode before the series finale on Sunday.

The flash sideways story is getting kind of confusing. Obviously their lives are all connected in some way. I'm interested to see how they tie it all together in the finale. Again Jack's son's mom was mentioned. I have a feeling we'll find out who it is in the finale. Could end up just being Sarah, his ex wife. Or it could be a total surprise.

Zoe (I never liked her) and Widmore are dead now. I'm kind of surprised about Widmore. I thought he was going to be a big role in the finale. Maybe he still will be somehow. Richard may or may not also be dead.

Jack has become the next protector of the island. How he's supposed to protect it I have no idea.

Can't believe the series is almost over. :(

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Richard isn't dead, extremely doubtful. He just wanted to talk to Ben alone so he kicked Richard out. Zoe, yes. Widmore, maybe. Something tells me he may still be with us.

I'm going to say right now that if this "heart of the island" thing doesn't get explained, I may be forced to place Lost on my "Biggest Disappointments in TV/Movie History" list.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
For what it's worth, Widmore is listed as dead on Lostpedia while Richard and Frank are both listed as "unknown."

I can't imagine that they won't explain the heart of the island. One of the biggest questions for years now has been "What is the island?" I do think they're going to keep us in the dark on some things though, but hopefully the island itself won't be one of them.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Oh you definitely can't explain everything but that's one thing I'm really afraid they might skimp on or give a weak answer.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I kind of laugh when Widmore died. What an idiot. Him and Ben have been at each other's throats for years, and then all the sudden he's going to trust him with his life. All of the other precautions he took, all the planning...and that's how he died? Jesus.

You know, from what I've heard, they've always said that there would be a logical explanation for the things happening on the island, but I just don't see it.

A magical light that needs to be protected that turns people into smoke monsters...wut?

I still don't get why The Man in Black isn't allowed to leave. I don't see how him not being there affects the light...but I guess that will be explained...or not.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I kind of laugh when Widmore died. What an idiot. Him and Ben have been at each other's throats for years, and then all the sudden he's going to trust him with his life. All of the other precautions he took, all the planning...and that's how he died? Jesus.
Remember a couple seasons ago when Ben broke into Widmore's place in the middle of the night, and said something about wanting to kill him, and Widmore said "You know the rules"? Why was he not able to kill him then, but was able to kill him on the island? Are the rules different on the island? :confused:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Remember a couple seasons ago when Ben broke into Widmore's place in the middle of the night, and said something about wanting to kill him, and Widmore said "You know the rules"? Why was he not able to kill him then, but was able to kill him on the island? Are the rules different on the island? :confused:
I very vaguely remember that. But that doesn't necessarily mean that he couldn't kill him. Maybe he was under orders via Richard/Jacob not to kill each other, and didn't want to pay the consequences.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
So did I, I thought well that was stupid.

You know, from what I've heard, they've always said that there would be a logical explanation for the things happening on the island, but I just don't see it.

A magical light that needs to be protected that turns people into smoke monsters...wut?
And everything can be explained scientifically......right