• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo Lost Treaures Found!

SithZombree

Registered Member
So I recently went through my closet trying to find something (not important) and I came across a few things that I hold dear and I thought my ex threw out:

-SNES
-Earthbound
-Lufia
-Battle Toads & Double Dragon
-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles In Time

The next couple of days are going to be AWSEOME!!!!

viLky

ykLiv
Am I the only one who dislikes Earthbound? Maybe because I played Pokemon GameBoy before playing Earthbound, but the combat is too slow and time consuming. Maybe if I played the game back in the day nostalgia would hit and I would enjoy it. Just now? Pass. =D

Have fun on your video game adventure! woot~

SithZombree

Registered Member
WHA?!?! Earthbound's soundtrack alone is worth it. Yeah, you shoulda played before pokemon. Ughhhh I miss pokemon TOO!!!! I need to find that game as well.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Oh that is so nice, I just found The Lost Vikings in my parents attic about a month ago and loved every minute of it. Have fun bud, I know I would if I had those games in my posession.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I bought a $10 USB controller and fired up my emulator and had the same kind of weekend with the entire SNES library.

Geek + 10

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I bought a $10 USB controller and fired up my emulator and had the same kind of weekend with the entire SNES library.

Geek + 10

That doesn't count, because we can all do that, plus the carts work better than the emulators. :D