• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV LOST - The Best Drama on TV *Spoilers*

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Re: Lost

tlo450 said:
wuttup this my first post here :)
just wonderin if anyone watches lost? The season is almost over and the show is getting so intense :D
Well, let this be your first lesson, use the search button.

T

T-Bag

Used to like Lost a lot but then saw Prison Break and the level of intensity can't be measured (atleast for me)

Anyone saw the last episode? Libby died,Eko and John found another hatch

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
T-Bag said:
Used to like Lost a lot but then saw Prison Break and the level of intensity can't be measured (atleast for me)

Anyone saw the last episode? Libby died,Eko and John found another hatch
Leave a spoiler tag, someone who hasn't watched it is going to kill you if they read this.

T

T-Bag

No need for it cause it says SPOILERS in the topic of this thread

B

barfootboards

I never watched the show but on spring break when i went to hawaii i went horse back riding and we ended up circleing this huge banyan tree that is suposivly popular in the show, its where they shoot it and take pictures, i wouldnt know

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Anyone catch the season finale? It was pretty good, I am hoping someone comes and rescues Jack n the rest though. Hopefully the Others wont take them any where. I am also curious as to if Eko and Locke died or not. Charlie said they were alive but in a weirdish way.

I

Izzibeth

Piccolo said:
Anyone catch the season finale? It was pretty good, I am hoping someone comes and rescues Jack n the rest though. Hopefully the Others wont take them any where. I am also curious as to if Eko and Locke died or not. Charlie said they were alive but in a weirdish way.
hmm.... i don't think Locke or Eko died because i remember hearing about how John Locke was a very key member of the cast. he may BE the key to the whole story. it's hard to say. also, Desmond, Charlie, Locke, and Eko were all soooo close to one another that if one survived (Charlie.. who was acting INCREDIBLY strange at the end of the episode) it would not make sense if the others were to die. i believe Desmond, although he thought he was going to die, is still alive as are Eko and Locke.
i have absolutely no idea what that explosion was because i have no knowledge of electromagnetic pulses or any of that stuff.. but i think if it didn't kill Charlie then Eko and Locke (and Desmond) are just fine. though it's kind of strange how the explosion happened and then Charlie came out of the jungle within minutes although the hatch is a good mile or so away from the beach.
lots of questions that remain unanswered... but that hansofoundation.org website is awesome and if you can go through and input all of the passwords and codes then a lot of new information will be revealed to you about the foundation and it's easier to come up with your own theory as to what is happening.

^_^ i <3 LOST

D

Ds136

Im probably without a doubt one of the biggest Lost fanatics ever, i've soaked up pretty much everything and boat the book supposedly written by a passenger on the crashed airplane that denounces the Hanso Foundation.

What I love about the show is how the mix reality and the show together. They show commercials during the episodes for the Hanso Foundation, when I first saw that i totally freaked out and start screaming OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! I was estatic about it. They even had a representative go on to the Jimmy Kimmil Live show and TALK about the Hanso Foundation as if it was real its so crazy.

LOST is doing everything right to keep viewers hooked.

Also Sawyer is my favorite character, mainly because he acts so much like me haha.