TV LOST - The Best Drama on TV *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Merc, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

This just had to be started.

WARNING: There may well be spoilers soon on this thread, so if you haven't seen the show or the newest episode and do not want to have it ruined, proceed no further.

So where are the LOST fans around here? I love this show more and more each week and with Wednesday's episode, the show is getting a lot deeper than ever before.

For those of you who haven't seen the show . . . well, you're pretty damn late and you gots lots of catching up to do. I suggest to anyone who enjoys a good suspense story to buy the first season DVD and decide for yourself.

Favorite character? Theories on anything? Favorite episodes?

Check out the official site and it's theory board here:
    www.oceanicflight815.com

2. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

My faveorite episode was one of the final ones where Artz, the weather man, carefully handles that dynamite and wraps it up in a wet shirt and then throws his hand back saying 'now dynamite is very tempramental' then BOOM! He explodes, it was so unexpected i couldn't help but laugh.

My faveorite characters are Sun, Charlie, Sawyer, Claire, Kate, Saiede(sp?) and Boone when he was alive, and the second series looks really promising ^__^

3. Merc

Lol.

"You got a bit of Arnst on you,"

4. Pugz

Lol that's it, Arnst! XD Hurly's funny too. I love the bit at the end of one of the episodes where he's listening to his CD player and the batteries die XD

5. I like Hurley...but the thing I don't get...he's been on the island for what? Two months! And he hasn't lost any weight!!

It's kinda odd that the producers haven't done anything about it...=/

6. Merc

He has been chugging down the ranch dressing and that stuff catches up to you . . . but heh, it's a TV show, they can't make everything perfect.

7. Pugz

Yeah, but he does look thinner than when the series started, and like he said to Charlie "I'm a big guy, it's going to take a while to show!"

8. He said that? Hm, I don't remember.

9. Merc

Yeah he did. I still think it's just a fault of time. He'd have to progressively work out harder and harder and it would have had to have been in his contract to work out. Perhaps Hurley has a bigger food stash somewhere else.

10. tlo450

tlo450 Guest

Lost

wuttup this my first post here :)
    just wonderin if anyone watches lost? The season is almost over and the show is getting so intense :D