TV Lost Season 6

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by CaptainObvious, Nov 1, 2009.

1. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

When does the 6th and last season start?

Any predictions? How do you think it's all going to end?

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I have no idea. This show takes such long breaks I can hardly remember everything that's happened. I just hope they tie up all the loose ends and answer all the questions. I want to learn about the origins of the island and how the first people got there, etc.

3. CaptainObvious

That's what I want to know too, how it all started.

I have this theory that in the last episode all of them will be back at an airport boarding a plane and starting all over. That they're all in a loop going through the crash and landing on the island again and again and each time they vaguely remember a little bit more from the last time.

4. Major

Final season starts tonight! I'm so pumped. It's been like nine months since the last season ended. I can hardly remember everything that's happened.

5. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I think it would be pretty cool if Jack's plan (or Daniel's...whatever) is what actually caused all of this to happen, and he just repeated the cycle. However, that would mean Juliet is dead, and she actually started to grow on me.

I actually watched everything starting from Season 1 over the last couple of months. I am prepared.

I may not watch it tonight though.

6. CaptainObvious

I hardly remembered what had happened either. I have no idea what to think now.

7. Major

Wow, that was so crazy. I don't know what to think either.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't know about you guys, but I'm absolutely pumped that "the monster" has been partially revealed :D

9. CaptainObvious

Yeah, me too:D

I had this theory that they were all in a loop going through a plane crash again and again, finding a way back to the island somehow. And each time they would remember a little something about the last time.

For example, remember in the Pilot when Jack, Kate and Charlie went looking for the cockpit? And Kate tells Charlie, "Do I know you from somewhere?" and Charlie smiles and starts singing "You all everybody" but she doesn't remember him from Driveshaft? I thought she remembered him from the last time they were on the island.

So last night I thought, ok, they got around the plane crash and landed in L.A. but somehow they're all still linked up and will all somehow make it back to the island and have to figure a way off again. But last night it made it look like some kind of alternate universe or something.

10. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

FULL OF SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!

Jesus. So many wtf! moments last night, it's hard to remember them all. Or rather, this morning, since I just now watched it. lol

I did recently watch the entire series over the last couple of months, but I think I may need to rewatch The Incident pt 1 & pt 2...because the man in black aka imposter Locke, said something about it's good to see Richard out of the chains...but I don't remember if we saw him in chains. Anyone remember?

And yeah, I was completely floored that The Man in Black revealed himself to be the smoke monster. It kind of makes me wonder why Jacob would never warned Richard, or the others that were taking orders from him about it. Or did Jacob himself not know?

This show simultaneously shocks the shit out of me (which I love) and then angers me by giving me hope that Juliet is still alive, and then taking her away again. It's weird, because I've always hated her until they started the time jumping. I grew to love her in the last season. I'm so sad that her character is gone now.

At first, I was pissed that they were showing it both ways...as if it hadn't worked, and as if it had...but then I thought that maybe it's just an alternate thing...it really did work, but they still have to live out their current lives on that tangent...even though with their other lives that landed safely back in LA...they never reach the island, and that is never part of their future, even though it's a current part of their tangents future. I know what I'm talking about, but I can't explain it properly. LOL

Another thing? WTF did Libby mean, they were on the FIRST plane, the one that she was on? Then, that got me to thinking that they do end up getting onto the island, but via a different plane...or something. And Desmond suddenly disappearing off the plane? That was weird. Espeically since he wasn't really on the original one...but if they erased everything on the island, so I suppose he could have been on there, but it's still weird to show him on it.

I was really upset when they killed off Sayid...only now he's not dead...or is he? Dead is dead, they kept reiterating last season...
    Also, speaking of dead is dead...so Locke isn't really Locke, he's really the man in black....so who the hell is Christian?

Gah.