• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Lost my position

Dragon

V.I.P.
I went to work yesterday and starting next week, I lose my position as book keeper and my hours cut! Grrr. I am attending classes to become a medical assistant and once I graduate I am getting out of that place. The orientation is tonight and I am going to get measure for my scrubs and get my picture taken for the ID.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
And are ya gonna scan that pic and put it on here???? HUH? HUH???

That sucks about loosing your position. Was it just a cut back? I know they did that here a few months ago, some lost their jobs and others got demoted......it sucked....

trees

Registered Member
Thats bad, But at least they are keeping you so maybe things will pick up soon! Good luck with your schooling! :)

Julie

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
And are ya gonna scan that pic and put it on here???? HUH? HUH???
Wow Jen...ask & you shall receive!

Dragon said:
If you really want to see it, here it is:
BTW, this is putting ideas in my head for an auction for you!

Last edited:

yooperchick

Registered Member
Dragon, sorry to hear about your job problems. But, I am glad to hear that you are pursuing something that you would like to do. I wish you the best with your schooling!

Julie...the wheels in my head are turning too.....

Sorry for the smoke everyone! :lol:

yooperchick

Registered Member
My wheels are still turning...and turning...once the smoke clears and I have a decent way to present what I see in my head, I will PM you. :D

Dragon

V.I.P.
Just want to let you all know I survived my first night of class last night. We learned how to draw blood on a dummy and then we got to practice on each other. I did alright though. Just have to keep my hand steady while holding the needle while it is in the person. Move it around and that person feels pain. The person who volunteered to be the victim said I did a good job. Not bad for a first time but I have to work on keeping my hand steady.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Dragon said:
Just want to let you all know I survived my first night of class last night. We learned how to draw blood on a dummy and then we got to practice on each other. I did alright though. Just have to keep my hand steady while holding the needle while it is in the person. Move it around and that person feels pain. The person who volunteered to be the victim said I did a good job. Not bad for a first time but I have to work on keeping my hand steady.
I remember the first time I drew blood, that first piercing of the skin was the absolute worst, but like with everything else, once the first time is over with, it just gets easier!!
Congratulations on surviving!!