lost Love

garret

SEMPER PI Bitch! Always P
I've lost the girl i love to the struggles of man vs.man....i kicked the crap out of her boyfriend for slapping her but still she sided with him i really dont understand woman is it something im doing i was just trying to protect her.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
He slapped her?? Hell, if some guy had done to the girl I loved I'd have stuck him with Thorn, right in the ribs, and screamed at him some till I felt better. Then called him an ambulance after a while lol.

Thorns my knife, btw.

garret

if i would of had some type of weapon on me it wouldnt of ended like it did id probably have some criminal charges on me but luckily i didnt

garret

tell me about it i thought that after that she would come to swooning with love but all she did was scream and shout then she slapped me and told me to never talk to her again it nearly killed me ...but now ive moved on to a blonde bombshell she rocks

garret

love is forever until you finally find out that the girl you thought you love was just a phase. read my new love thread to figure it out its in dating and relationships.